KVS Admission Online Form 2023 for Class 1 Kendriya Vidyalaya
KVS Admission Online Form 2023 for Class 1 Kendriya Vidyalaya
Latest Updates on : 27 March 2023 Apply Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Class 1 Admission Form 2023. Are looking for Admission Form in KVS (Kendriya Vidyalaya)? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details about KVS Class 1 Admission Form 2023. The Kendriya Vidyalaya has released a notification for Class 1 Admission Form. So, eligible candidates may fill KVS Admission Online Form 2023 for vacant seats. As per the notice, candidates may apply Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2023.
Admission : Class- 1
Admission Notice No. 2023-24
About Admission : Online Registration for Admission to Class-I in Kendriya Vidyalayas for the Academic Year 2023-24 will commence at 10:00 am on 27.03.2023 and will close at 07:00 pm on 17.04.2023. The Admission details are available on website https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in and Android MobileApp.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, (KVS)
Admission 1st to 9th
|· Online Registration Start : 27 March 2023
· Last Date Online Registration : 17 April 2023
· Apply Online Form only
· Declaration of provisional select and waitlist of registered candidates : 1st list on 20.04.2023, 2nd list on 28.04.2023 & 3rd list on 04.05.2023
· Registration for Class-II onwards (except Class XI) – Subject (in offline mode) to availability of vacancies in a particular class : 03.04.2023 to 12.04.2023
· Declaration of list of class II onwards : 17 April 2023
· Admission for class II onwards : 18.04.2023 to 29.04.2023
· Last date of admission for all classes except class XI : 30.06.2023 (Friday)
· For KV students: Registration for admission in class XI : Within 10 days after declaration of class X results
· KV students: Display of admission list & admissions for Class-XI : Within 20 days after declaration of class X results
· Non-KV students: Registration, display of admission list & admissions in class XI (Subject to availability of vacancies) : After the admissions of KV students in class XI
· Last date of admission for class – XI : 30 days from the date of declaration of class-X results by CBSE.
KVS Admission 2023 Eligibility
|· A Child must be 6 years old for Class I as on 31st March 2023 in the academic year in which admission is sought (Child born on 1st April should also be considered.
· The minimum and maximum age limit for admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya’s in various classes is given below: (Child born on 1st April should also be considered.
Minimum / Maximum Age as on 31st March of the Year in which admission is sought
|I||6 years but less than 08 years of age|
|II||7 years but less than 09 years of age|
|III||7 years but less than 09 years of age|
|IV||8 years but less than 10 years of age|
|V||9 years but less than 11 years of age|
|VI||10 years but less than 12 years of age|
|VII||11 years but less than 13 years of age|
|VIII||12 years but less than 14 years of age|
|IX||13 years but less than 15 years of age|
|X||14 years but less than 16 years of age|
Keep Following Information Ready for KVS Admission Form 2023
|· A valid mobile number with Indian SIM card,
· A valid email address,
· A digital photograph or scanned photograph of the child seeking admission (JPEG file of size at most 256 kb),
· A scan copy of the child’s birth certificate (JPEG or PDF file of size at most 256 kb),
· Details of government certificate in case you are applying under economically weak section,
· Transfer details of parent/grandparent whose service credentials will be used in the application.
Kendriya Vidyalaya (KVS) Method of Admission in Class 1
|Out of the available seats of fresh admission 25% shall be reserved for Right To Education (Hereafter referred to as “RTE”) 15% shall be reserved for SC, 7.5% shall be reserved for ST and 27% seats shall be reserved for “OBC- Non Creamy Layer”. (Hereafter referred to as “OBC-NCL”
The following sequence is to be adopted for the fresh admissions to Class-I in Kendriya Vidyalayas.
· First Lot : 10 seats (out of 40 seats) in Class I per section are to be filled as per RTE Provisions (25% of seats) and these 10 seats will be filled by draw of lots from all applications of SC/ST/ EWS/ BPL/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) /Differently abled taken together who are the resident of Neighborhood
· Second Lot : Lottery for Differently Abled candidates of SC/ ST/ OBC NCL/Unreserved is to be conducted as per Priority Category.
· Third Lot : Remaining seats (after deducting RTE and Differently Abled applicants, if any) will be filled as per the existing Priority Category of Cat-1 and Cat-2 (Cat-1 to Cat-3 in case of Project/IHL KV) only up to the sanctioned strength or till all the registered candidates from Cat-1 and Cat-2 (Cat-1 to Cat-3 in case of Project/IHL KV) is filled.
· Fourth Lot : – The total number of SC/ST/OBC-NCL will be counted from the admitted summary of RTE, DA, Cat-1 and Cat-2 (Cat-1 to Cat-3 in case of Project/IHL KV) admissions done till third phase. Thereafter, the shortfall in the seats reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL, if any, shall be covered by admitting SC/ST/OBC-NCL applicants as per the order of priorities of admission, irrespective of sanctioned strength.
· Fifth Lot : – After all these processes, if sanctioned strength is not filled and seats are vacant, applicants from Priority Cat-3 (Cat-4 in Project/IHL KV) onwards will be taken up for admission as per existing priority list for unreserved seats only. The unfilled leftover reserved seats of RTE/ SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) should be kept vacant.
· Filling of left over vacant reserved seats, in case adequate number of candidates registered online are not available: For filling unfilled quota of reserved seats for RTE/ SC/ ST/ OBC, a separate advertisement is to be given, in the month of April, as per schedule of Admission by the concerned Kendriya Vidyalaya, for offline registration of the candidates belonging to that particular category only to fill the shortfall of reservation quota.
How to Apply KVS Class 1 Admission Form 2023
|1. Reading the instructions
2. Registration (sign-up) of first-time user
3. Login (sign-in) to the admission application portal
4. Filling in admission application form and uploading documents
5. Reviewing form, checking declaration and submitting form
6. Acknowledgement of submission
KVS Admission 2023 Help Desk
|· Contact Number: +91-11-26858570
· Help Desk : Click Here For Help Desk Detail
· Address : Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan 18, Institutional Area Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg
KVS Class 1 Admission 2023 Important Links
|Date of Published||27/03/2023|
|Apply Online||Apply || Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Admission Guidelines||Click Here|
|Admission Schedule||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Subscribe Our Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Signal Group||Click Here|
|You can get all updates regarding Exam & Results Jobs from our website (www.jobshankar.com) and other details are here. Keep in touch.|
Last Date Class-1 Admission : 17 April 2023
- IB Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II (Technical) Recruitment- 2023
- ISRO, SAC Cook Recruitment- 2023
- ISRO, Scientist Engineer 303 Post Recruitment- 2023
- SSC CHSL Recruitment- 2023 Apply Online
- Chandigarh Police, Constable 700 Post Recruitment- 2023
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai, Apprentice 281 Post Recruitment- 2023
- ITBP Head Constable (Midwife) 81 Post Recruitment- 2023
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), ASI Para-Medical Staff 30 Post Recruitment- 2023
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), ASI (Stenographer) 40 Post Recruitment- 2023
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Constable 543 Post Recruitment- 2023
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Sub Inspector 111 Post Recruitment- 2023
- CDA Meerut Cantt, Staff Car Driver (OG) Recruitment- 2023
- HQ Eastern Command Cook 21 Post Recruitment- 2023
- Dogra Regimental Centre, Ayodhya Cantt Tailor & Other Post Recruitment- 2023
- HQ 1 Signal Training Centre, Jabalpur Steno Gde-II Recruitment- 2023
Read Also This
Social tagging: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan > KV Class-1 Admission > KV Class-1 Admission 2023-24
Leave a Reply